- Latest News
- Avalon Library Events - 1/30 thru 2/4
- Northgate Fundraiser - 1/25
- Bellevue Bank Manager Goes to Jail - Post-Gazette
- Bellevue Police Reports
- Ohio Twp Police Reports
- Rent Rebate Form Assistance
- Northgate School District News
- Avonworth School District News
- Northgate Art at the Hermann Museum
- NHCO - January and February Events
- Business of the Month - Casey Swartz, LPC
- The Gift That Keeps On Giving (sermon)
- Bayne Library Events - 11/19 thru 1/28
- Tears of a Cop
- Northgate Superintendent's Blog
- Avalon Police Reports - 10/7 thru 10/19
- Veterans of Camp LeJuene - Benefits
- New Horizons - Peer Support Center
- Are You Aware? Find Out About Crime in Your Community
- Looking for a Job?
Word of the Day-Intrapreneur
None at This Time
On 1/25/17, there will be a fundraiser for Northgate. The fundraiser is to create funds in order to reward our students when we kick off our Northgate Proud week in February. As a district, we are working hard to put focus on the individuality and unique traits of our kids so that they can better understand that they are a part of the puzzle that makes up our school and community.
Northgate Proud Fundraiser
Wednesday, January 25th
RENT REBATE FORM ASSISTANCE:
A representative from Adam Ravenstahl’s office will be at the Bellevue Borough Hall to assist residents in completing their 2016 Property Tax/Rent Rebate Program forms on the following dates:
Monday, March 6th, 2017: 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Monday, March 20th, 2017: 9:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
Location: Rosemary Heflin Council Chambers
527 Bayne Avenue
Bellevue, PA 15202
Looking for a Job?
- More Jobs
- More Help Finding Them
- More Choices
Avonworth School District
School Board Notes -Regular Meeting January 16, 2017
Kindergarten Applications for 2017 - 2018
Keera Dwulit Named Principal of Avonworth High School
Words of Faith:
"The Gift That Keeps On Giving"
Sermon by Rev Dr John Lolla, Jr.
Income Tax Preparation
Looking for a Job?
Looking for an Employee?
Post Announcements and Best Wishes for Birthdays, Anniversaries and Special Occasions
Send to: email@example.com
Once a Marine, Always a Marine
Did you serve in the Corps?
Would you like to help other Marines?
Become a member of the:
3 Rivers Leatherneck Detachment #310
Fact..... Epilepsy affects over 3 million Americans of all ages – more than multiple sclerosis, cerebral palsy, muscular dystrophy, and Parkinson’s disease combined. Almost 500 new cases of epilepsy are diagnosed every day in the United States. Epilepsy affects 50,000,000 people worldwide.