- Latest News
- Avalon Library Events - 7/4 thru 7/9
- Bayne Library Events - 6/28 thru 7/30
- North Boroughs YMCA 5K, 1Mile Fun Walk - July 16, 2016
- Avalon Police Reports - 6/9 thru 6/22
- DUI Task Force Schedule
- Neville Island Community Advisory Panel
- Bellevue July 4th Celebration
- Bellevue Police Reports - 5/14 thru 6/8
- Kathryn Hyslop Exhibition at the Herman Museum
- NHCO - July Events
- Herb Garden in Bellevue - BIGr
- Avonworth School District News
- Northgate School District News
- Avonworth/Northgate Track and Field Championchips
- What it Takes to Amaze Jesus (sermon)
- NHCO - Collecting for Millvale Fire
- NHCO - June Events
- Hermann Museum Welcomes Linda Barnicott - 5/6 thru 6/26
- NHCO - Open Your Heart to a Senior
- Avonworth Hosts Regional Summer Institute
- Ben Avon Area Historical Association Historical Lecture 2016 Series
- Looking for Pictures of JFK Visit to North Boroughs
- Pittsburgh Downtown Partnership Events and News
- New Horizons - Peer Support Center
- Are You Aware? Find Out About Crime in Your Community
- Looking for a Job?
Word of the Day--Risible
None at This Time
North Boroughs YMCA 5k Race on July 16 starts at the the Bellevue YMCA and ends there. The 1 Mile Fun Walk starts at 8:00 AM and the 5k Race starts at 8:15 AM. Attached is a copy of the race registration form.
The West Hills DUI Task Force will be conducting enforcement operations during the Independence Day Holiday weekend of 07-01-16 through 07-04-16. These operations will be in the form of Sobriety Checkpoints and/or roving DUI patrols.
Officers from Avalon Borough, Bellevue Borough, Carnegie Borough, Coraopolis Borough, Crescent Township, Edgeworth Borough, Findlay Township, Kennedy Township, Leetsdale Borough, Moon Township, North Fayette Township, Ohio Township, Robinson Township, Sewickley Borough and Stowe Township will be taking part in these operations.
Neville Island CAP
Many people of the North Boroughs are concerned about the businesses on Neville Island and how the discharges from their operations can affect the quality of life down river and up wind. To inform residents of the area, a community advisory panel was formed. Meeting every other month, the panel discusses issues on employment, air and water quality, regulations and other events that may educate and inform the surrounding populace. Attached is their latest newsletter.
As you pass by the front of the North Boroughs YMCA, you may notice something different in the grassy area behind the chain link fence.
Click Here to read more
The Ben Avon Area Historical Association (BAAHA) is looking for copies of old photos of John F. Kennedy's visit to Pittsburgh in October of 1962 for a future program and for our archives. JFK was in a motorcade that traveled up the Ohio River Boulevard on Friday, October 12th from Aliquippa to downtown Pittsburgh and then on to McKeesport and Monessen. During this ride, he went through the North Boros and stopped at Holy Family Institute. We are looking for old photos that residents of the North Boros or Holy Family employees may have taken during his trip. If anyone has a photo of this event, we would appreciate it if they would scan it and send it to :
Thank you for your help in preserving the history of the North Boros.
Looking for a Job?
- More Jobs
- More Help Finding Them
- More Choices
Words of Faith:
"What it Takes to Amaze Jesus"
Sermon by Rev Robert Downs
Let's Go Pens
Looking for a Job?
Looking for an Employee?
Post Announcements and Best Wishes for Birthdays, Anniversaries and Special Occasions
Send to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Once a Marine, Always a Marine
Did you serve in the Corps?
Would you like to help other Marines?
Become a member of the:
3 Rivers Leatherneck Detachment #310
Fact..... Epilepsy affects over 3 million Americans of all ages – more than multiple sclerosis, cerebral palsy, muscular dystrophy, and Parkinson’s disease combined. Almost 500 new cases of epilepsy are diagnosed every day in the United States. Epilepsy affects 50,000,000 people worldwide.