North Boroughs Football Scores - 10/24/14
Avonworth 24, Northgate 7
OLSH -13, Rochester 46
- DUI Task Force Schedule
- Avonworth - Champions of Change
- Bellevue Police Reports 10/22
- Avalon Police Reports - 10/21
- Taxes (sermon)
- Avalon Library Events 10/16 thru 10/25
- Avonworth School Board Notes
- Tom Fodi Earns PG Endorsement - Liberty in Bellevue
- Here we go again - bomb scare at Northgate
- Business of the Month - Lawrence T. Miller Funeral Home
- Bayne Library Events - 10/1 thru 11/1
- Register to "Improve the Vue"
- Northgate School Board Minutes
- Free Job Fair for Veterans
- The Psychic Sisters at Bayne Library
- NHCO - Open Your Heart to a Senior
- North Hills Community Outreach - Events
- New Horizons - Peer Support Center
- Are You Aware? Find Out About Crime in Your Community
- Looking for a Job?
Word of the Day--Cygnet
Stephen Santa, Bellevue
Charles J. Settelmaier, Bellevue
Business of the Month - Lawrence T. Miller Funeral Home
Click Here to Read the Story and History
The West Hills DUI Task Force
will be conducting enforcement operations during Halloween weekend, 10-31-14 through 11-02-14. These operations will be in the form of sobriety checkpoints and/or roving DUI patrols.
Officers from Avalon Borough, Bellevue Borough, Carnegie Borough, Coraopolis Borough, Crescent Township, Edgeworth Borough, Findlay Township, Kennedy Township, Leetsdale Borough, Moon Township, North Fayette, Ohio Township, Robinson Township, Sewickley Borough and Stowe Township will be taking part in these operations.
Looking for a Job?
- More Jobs
- More Help Finding Them
- More Choices
Avonworth School District
Meet Avonworth's New Middle School/High School Assistant Principal
School Board Notes -October 13, 2014
School Performance Profile
Words of Faith:
Sermon by Rev Catherine Purves
Looking for a Job?
Looking for an Employee?
Post Announcements and Best Wishes for Birthdays, Anniversaries and Special Occasions
Send to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Once a Marine, Always a Marine
Did you serve in the Corps?
Would you like to help other Marines?
Become a member of the:
3 Rivers Leatherneck Detachment #310
Fact..... Epilepsy affects over 3 million Americans of all ages – more than multiple sclerosis, cerebral palsy, muscular dystrophy, and Parkinson’s disease combined. Almost 500 new cases of epilepsy are diagnosed every day in the United States. Epilepsy affects 50,000,000 people worldwide.