- Avalon Police Reports - 8/20/14
- Unsearchable and Unscrutable (sermon)
- Northgate School Board Meeting Highlights
- Avalon Library Events - 8/19 thru 8/28
- Avonworth School Performance Profile Statement
- Bellevue Police Reports - 8/12
- Avonworth's New Middle School/High School Asst. Principal
- Walking on Water (sermon)
- DUI Task Force Results
- North Hills Community Outreach - Events
- Bellevue Does it Big for National Night Out
- Bayne Library Events - 8/5 thru 10/2
- Shephers's Door Receives $3,500 Grant from Highmark
- Grille 565 - Bellevue's Newest Restaurant
- Progress: Essential for Bellevue's Future - Grant Saylor ( LIB)
- NHCO - Open Your Heart to a Senior Schedule
- There's an App for NHCO
- Duquesne Light Meters to be Swithced in Bellevue
- CCAC North to Host Food Truck Rally to Benefit NHCO
- Great American Yard Sale - Avalon - Sat, August 23rd
- Winners of North Suburban Chamber of Commerce Baskets
- Avonworth - Community Letter from Superintendent Ralston
- NHCO - Food Truck Rally
- NHCO - Schenley Shuffle
- NHCO- Volunteer Orientation and Information Sessions
- Genesis Pgh - Shop for a Cause
- "Flash Tattoo" to Benefit NHCO
- Beware of Scam in Allegheny County
- Northgate School District News - College in the High School
- YMCA's Diabetes Prevention Program Forming
- Northgate School Board Minutes
- Avonworth Middle School History Project Uncovers Artifact
- Principal Named at Avonworth Primary Center
- Lawrenceville and UPMC Announce 6 Year Plan
- New Horizons - Peer Support Center
- Are You Aware? Find Out About Crime in Your Community
- Looking for a Job?
Word of the Day--Inscrutable
None at This Time
Bellevue's newest Spiderman - (photo by Fred Fischer)
Bellevue celebrated National Night Out in a big fashion on Tuesday. About a thousand attendees were treated to music, food, games, demonstrations and face painting. Bellevue's Police Department Manager, Cindy Phelps and Sgt Mike Hudson put together a well coordinated ecletic group of various organizations including the Northgate School District, Non-profits, businesses, government workers, Northwest EMS and many others.
Click Here to view more photos of the event.
The West Hills DUI Task Force
On 08/09/14 the West Hills DUI Task Force, in cooperation with the Pennsylvania State Police and the City of Pittsburgh Police Department, conducted a sobriety checkpoint on Steubenville Pike (Rt 60) in Robinson Township. This operation ran from 2200 hours until 0300 hours.
-710 cars passed though the checkpoint
-10 people were arrested for DUI
-1 person was arrested for drug related charges
-4 people were cited for underage drinking
-18 citations were issued various traffic violations
Officers from Avalon Borough, Bellevue Borough, Carnegie Borough, Coraopolis Borough, Crescent Township, Edgeworth Borough, Findlay Township, Kennedy Township, Leetsdale Borough, Moon Township, North Fayette Township, Ohio Township, Pennsylvania State Police, City of Pittsburgh Police, Robinson Township, Sewickley Borough and Stowe Township took part in the operation.
Grille 565 (565 Lincoln Ave) is Bellevue's newest restaurant. Although new to Bellevue, owner Gary Cirlingione has been in the restaurant business for over 30 years. He recently ran the kitchen at Sunny Jim's in Emsworth. Gary's menu offers a variety of dishes at a variety of prices. When asked why customers should eat at 565 rather than other Bellevue restaurants, Gary said: "We offer quality food for a decent price." 565 offers daily specials, home made soup and home made sauces. Gary uses local suppliers for his food. 565 also offers catering and can accomodate receptions and events in the lower level club room. Grille 565 works closely with Room 565 Live that offers live entertainment. The restaurant is open daily from 11:00 am to 9:00 pm. Telephone # 412-301-8623.
Click Here to view the menu
The D.A. has received several phone calls from victims who were contacted by persons unknown who fraudulently identified themselves as from the Allegheny County Sheriff’s Office. The scam reports that there are bench warrants out for the victim due to failure to report for jury duty and a several thousand dollar fine must be paid immediately or face possible jail.
While these incidents have only been reported in Allegheny County, they may start or have occurred in other counties….
Looking for a Job?
- More Jobs
- More Help Finding Them
- More Choices
Avonworth School District
Meet Avonworth's New Middle School/High School Assistant Principal
School Board Notes - August 4, 2014
School Performance Profile
Words of Faith:
"Unsearchable and Unscrutable"
Sermon by Rev Catherine Purves
Looking for a Job?
Looking for an Employee?
Post Announcements and Best Wishes for Birthdays, Anniversaries and Special Occasions
Send to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Once a Marine, Always a Marine
Did you serve in the Corps?
Would you like to help other Marines?
Become a member of the:
3 Rivers Leatherneck Detachment #310
Fact..... Epilepsy affects over 3 million Americans of all ages – more than multiple sclerosis, cerebral palsy, muscular dystrophy, and Parkinson’s disease combined. Almost 500 new cases of epilepsy are diagnosed every day in the United States. Epilepsy affects 50,000,000 people worldwide.